American Bison Scientific PrintHike and Draw
The grand Bison is a symbolic animal of the Great Plains and National Park Service – with over 4,900 of them forming Yellowstone's herd – these animals are majestic and wise. It's hard to believe the Yellowstone herd was poached down to only two dozen animals by 1902. But thanks to efforts of many Americans, the bison has a home in the National Parks, protected and admired by those who love our wildlife.
Bring home a bison with this American Bison print, a fresh representation of old scientific drawings. Imagine a modern-day explorer sitting with pen and ink, capturing the basic shapes and characteristics of America's heaviest land animal.
These illustrations are originally hand-drawn and designed to look minimalistic, while impactful. Coupled with carefully laid out typography, the result is a contrast of bold illustration with fine design. Add it to your collection of outdoor prints and other National Park art – looks great in all kinds of rooms from nursery to a cozy library.
Your American Bison Print:
- Available in 5 easy to frame size options
- Individually hand printed and packaged with care
- Printed on acid-free, archival heavyweight matte paper
- Printed with high color inks to look painterly and vibrant
- Shipped in a sturdy kraft tube, see policies for details
- 100% designed and printed in U.S.A.
- Frame is not included
The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- After your purchase, your order is processed and given personal attention: your scientific illustration is individually printed for you. Please allow 2 - 7 business days for this step.
- Your print is carefully packaged and we send you a tracking number when it's time to travel. Shipping domestically takes 4 - 7 days. International 10 - 30 days.
- You unpack your scientific print and welcome the Bison to your home!
Thank you for visiting Hike & Draw, please contact us with any questions and we'll be happy to help.