Grand Teton National Park PosterHike and Draw
For those who have felt the power of mountains in Grand Teton National Park, cherish the memories with this illustrated poster featuring a pair of park dwellers many of us hope to spot. This Mama grizzly and her cub are two of my animals you might spot crossing Snake River, sagebrush fields, and mountainous slopes. We gathered inspiration for this poster after spending nearly two weeks in Grand Teton, camping in Gros Ventre and Colter Bay campgrounds while hiking during the day, canoeing, and joining ranger programs. A highlight was boating across Jenny Lake, hiking up to Inspiration Point and through Cascade Canyon, followed by a hike back around the lake. It was an epic day.
This poster is one of 59 prints we are making on our artistic journey to showcase the parks through a creative lens. It is the sixth official poster of our Centennial Poster Series in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the parks. The print embodies a Victorian style with its carefully crafted typography and illustration to remind viewers of the year 1916, when the park service was established.
Individually Hand Printed
Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper, the colors are rich and painterly. Upon your order, your poster is individually hand printed by our U.S. based partner who will send your print carefully packaged in a tube made of recycled materials.
Add it to your collection of outdoor prints and other National Park art – it also makes a unique gift to those who fell in love with the dwellings.
- Available in 4 easy to frame size options
- Individually hand printed and packaged with care
- Printed on heavyweight, archival matte paper that feels durable and artistic
- Printed with high color inks
- Shipped in a sturdy kraft tube made of recycled materials
- 100% designed and printed in U.S.A.
- Frame is NOT included
CANVAS printing is already available, your poster will be made into eye-popping art, carefully mounted on a wood frame.
A statement piece and artwork all in one, and the depth of the canvas adds a dimension to a room.
If you choose the canvas option for your poster, it will already include the canvas printing, wood mounting and the extra fee for flat shipping.
FRAME (If you would like to have your poster framed please just add this item to your order and make sure to select the size of your poster, thank you ).
The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- After your purchase, your order is processed and given personal attention: your poster is individually printed for you. Please allow 2 - 7 business days for this step.
- Your print is carefully packaged and we send you a tracking number when it's time to travel. Shipping domestically takes 3 - 7 days. International 10 - 30 days.
- You unpack your print and welcome the history of the Tetons to your home!
Thank you for visiting Hike & Draw, please contact us with any questions and we'll be happy to help.