Wrangell St Elias National Park PosterHike and Draw
This exclusive Wrangell St Elias National Park Poster is a unique tribute to the WPA posters illustrated in the 1930’s and 1940’s. Originally the WPA posters were created to generate interest in the National Parks and get more Americans to enjoy them. We are on a quest visiting and Illustrating all 59 National parks to celebrate the natural places we treasure and hold dear. By making art inspired in the Parks we want to inspire you to travel to the parks and gather your best memories from this sacred landscapes.
Add it to your collection of outdoor prints and other National Park art – looks great in all kinds of rooms from living room to a cozy library.
Your Wrangell St Elias National Park Poster is:
- Available in 6 easy to frame size options
- Individually hand printed and packaged with care
- Printed on heavyweight matte paper that feels durable and artistic
- Printed with high color inks
- Shipped in a sturdy kraft tube made of recycled materials
- 100% designed and printed in U.S.A.
- Frame is NOT included.
The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- After your purchase, your order is processed and given personal attention: your scientific illustration is individually printed for you. Please allow 2 - 7 business days for this step.
- Your print is carefully packaged and we send you a tracking number when it's time to travel. Shipping domestically takes 3 - 7 days. International 10 - 30 days.
- You unpack your unique print and welcome the National Parks to your home!
CANVAS printing is already available, your poster will be made into eye-popping art, carefully mounted on a wood frame.
A statement piece and artwork all in one, and the depth of the canvas adds a dimension to a room.
If you choose the canvas option for your poster, it will already include the canvas printing, wood mounting and the extra fee for flat shipping.
FRAME (If you would like to have your poster framed please just add this item to your order and make sure to select the size of your poster, thank you ).
Thank you for visiting Hike & Draw, please contact us with any questions and we'll be happy to help.