Blue Ridge Parkway MapNational Park Art
Continental Divide Trail Map
This map is for those who appreciate the nostalgic essence of old historical maps and rustic quality of an explorer’s life. Its representation of old style cartographic techniques combined with rich color creates a display that brightly depicts the entirety of the trail and stops along the way. Each tree and mountain are among originally hand drawn elements reproduced in a map that pulls on heartstrings and beckons adventurers to go out and explore.
Give as a gift or keep as a heritage piece, celebrating one of this great country’s defining trails.
Your Continental Divide Trail map is:
- Available in 4 easy to frame size options
- Individually hand printed and packaged with care
- Printed on acid-free, archival heavyweight matte paper
- Printed with high color inks to look rich and painterly
- Shipped in a sturdy kraft tube, see policies for details
- 100% designed and printed in U.S.A.
- Frame is NOT included
****IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A NAME, QUOTE OR MESSAGE ON YOUR MAP, PLEASE ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR ORDER*******
CANVAS printing is already available, your poster will be made into eye-popping art, carefully mounted on a wood frame.
A statement piece and artwork all in one, and the depth of the canvas adds a dimension to a room.
If you choose the canvas option for your poster, it will already include the canvas printing, wood mounting and the extra fee for flat shipping.
FRAME (If you would like to have your poster framed please just add this item to your order and make sure to select the size of your poster, thank you ).
FRAME MY MAP
The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- After your purchase, your order is processed and given personal attention: your map is individually printed for you. Please allow 2 - 7 business days for this step.
- Your print is carefully packaged and we send you a tracking number when it's time to travel. Shipping domestically takes 4 - 7 days. International 10 - 30 days.
- You unpack your map and plan your next big adventure!
Thank you for visiting Hike & Draw, please contact us with any questions and we'll be happy to help.