The Mountains Are Calling PrintHike and Draw
Did you know a man named John Muir is one of the founding fathers of the National Parks idea? He was a naturalist and writer who fell in love with America's wild places. Muir is one of our heroes, so we made this poster in his honor. He'd often disappear into the backcountry with nothing more than some crackers and tea, sleeping out in the open air and telling people about the land whenever he could. Some of his favorite places were the mountains of California, particularly the Yosemite Valley.
This John Muir quote poster is illustrated with a minimalist and iconic style, featuring his most popular quote "The Mountains are calling and I must go". The print is a fun piece for a library, studio, office, or even as a gift for the hikers you love. Use it to start a conversation about the parks of America and teachings Muir shared with the world.
Your print is:
- Available in 5 easy to frame size options
- Individually hand printed and packaged with care
- Printed on acid-free, archival heavyweight matte paper
- Printed with high color inks to look painterly and vibrant
- Shipped in a sturdy kraft tube, see policies for details
- 100% designed and printed in U.S.A.
- Frame is not included
The process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- After your purchase, your order is processed and given personal attention: your print is individually printed for you. Please allow 2 - 7 business days for this step.
- Your print is carefully packaged and we send you a tracking number when it's time to travel. Shipping domestically takes 4 - 7 days. International takes 10 - 30 days.
- You unpack your art and enjoy!
Thank you for visiting Hike & Draw, please contact us with any questions and we'll be happy to help.